All about me




my name is Jurnied obiri , I went to BRIT school from year 10 to year 11 , before that i went to Edenham high school.
I now study at Coulsdon college , for business, media and IT .The reason I wanted to do media here was because i want to further my knowledge within the subject , my favourite media sector is music video editing.
i don't have a favourite film or TV show because i don't really watch TV, my favourite music artist would have to be J HUS because his music is very different to a lot of other UK artists. 
I don't have a lot of hobbies and interest but i would say i'm very interested in music and music producing , I do a lot of this in my spare time i've also preformed at parties and shows and have songs on youtube ,  I used to dance but i stopped dancing in year 10 because i got lazy. 




Comments

Popular Posts